Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Quebec Temple Open to the Public!

Okay I'll admit, I didn't even know the Quebec temple was undergoing renovations.  Whooops!  And it was even my husband's assigned temple as a missionary! (although he went to Boston instead, because he didn't have a passport or permission to go into Canada!)

Anyway, I found out just this morning that it is open for public tours starting THIS THURSDAY!!  So if you live anywhere near Quebec you might want to check it out.  It looks beautiful, they've really added some customization and details to make this "cookie cutter" temple more special.  I'll be adding the interior photos to my Picasa album today.

*Update:  You can see the interior photographs by clicking here!*

Anyway if you go:
November 5 - November 14, except Sunday the 8th
1450 Boulevard Marie-Victorin in Longueuil, Quebec.


No comments:

Post a Comment